What is the difference between the Full Access and Lite subscriptions?
The Full Access version of our tool includes the following extra features:
- Create a PDF overview of each report for your parent/teacher meetings
- Manage multiple classrooms with different grade levels
- Customize your report by choosing which questions to review
- Expand your report into learning skill sections
- Choose whether to report in the present or past tense
- Edit your report after it has been saved
- Choose from a selection of opening and closing comments
- Automatically generate “Next Steps” for the progress report’s parent/teacher meeting
- Automatically insert customizable next step comments into the report
- Add distance learning comments to the report
Full details can be found on our pricing page:
How do I upgrade from Lite to Full Access?
Click on “My Profile” from the menu Click on the “Subscriptions” tab Click the “Change Your Plan” button Select full access and confirm, all done! You'll only be charged for the remainder of the subscription period that you are upgrading for.
Step 1 - Create a Class
Click on “Classroom” from the main menu Enter the name of your class room, e.g. Grade 1 Progress Report Select the grade of your class Select the scoring key you would like to use NSGE – Needs Improvement, Satisfactory, Good & Excellent DCBA – ...
Next Step Comments
Next Step Comments may be turned on or off from the Classroom Settings page. This setting will provide you with the option to add next step comments during the editing step of the the report card writing process. If turned on, next steps will be ...
Creating opening and closing comments
You may either write your own opening and closing comments in the text fields provided or, if you are a Full Access subscriber, you can use our prewritten comments from a convenient drop down menu. These prewritten comments are magic! The tool ...
Will the tool use different comments, than those used in a previous report, for the same student?
Our system automatically selects different comments for each report even if you answer the same questions the same way. In addition, you can also vary the questions that you are using from report to report. You can change the questions used in the ...