- Click on “Classroom” from the main menu
- Enter the name of your class room, e.g. Grade 1 Progress Report
- Select the grade of your class
- Select the scoring key you would like to use
- NSGE – Needs Improvement, Satisfactory, Good & Excellent
- DCBA – Conventional grade lettering
- 1234 – Numeric scoring from 1 (lowest) to 4 (highest)
- If you already have students created (from a previous report card) then you can add them to this class at this point if you want to.
- Click “Submit”
Choose the Learning Skills questions you would like to use for this report and, optionally, the Character Education strengths and needs that you would like to include.
Adjusting the grammatical tense of your comments to either past or present goes a long way to create comments that are relevant to the report being written.
Our "Auto" tense mode will automatically adjust the tense of your comments based on the report that is being written.
- Progress Report - Present tense
- Term 1 Report - Present tense
- Term 2 Report - Past tense
This setting will change the Term 2 report to past tense so that it reads reflectively upon the past school year.
Of course, if you wish to always report in the present or past tense, you may select which one you (or your admin) prefers.