- Click on the “+ New Report” button located beside the students name on either the Students or Classroom pagesIf you have selected the wrong student, you can change this from the dropdown on the next page
- Chose whether you would like an expanded or condensed report. The condensed report creates a paragraph of text whereas the expanded report breaks the comments out by skill
- Enter your “score” for each one of the questions
- If you would like to skip a question for a student, leave the scoring key defaulted to “skip”
- Enter your opening and closing comments as you would like to see them in the report
- Click “Generate”. Note: You cannot go back and edit the evaluation after clicking “Generate”
On the next page you’ll have the option to click the “Regenerate” button that will reselect new phrases from our database to construct your comment. You can click this button as many times as you wish until you are happy with the outcome.
Once you are, click “Save and Continue”